Highly skilled Security Engineer with expertise in web application security. Proven track record of detecting multiple security vulnerabilities on a variety of popular websites such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, and Amazon. Recognized by the Japanese government for innovative programming skills and was awarded the prestigious Super Creator certification. Has experience performing security reviews as part of a security team in a top tech company and creating vulnerability scanning tools to detect web application vulnerabilities.
"I create tools to automatically detect vulnerabilities and attack them."
Specialties: Web application security & attacks. Work on security code review, security analysis, vulnerability analysis, testing tool development, security architecture review with static analysis and dynamic analysis.
• Member of Infrastructure & Data Security Team. • Developed a standalone tool to test SSL compliance for online ads. • Developed a web application to test ads for various compliances. • Improved the xss source code scanner to improve the quality. • Reviewed and fixed many xss flaws. • Worked in Dublin from May to December in 2014 and relocated to Mountain View, CA in January 2015.
• Member of Infrastructure & Data Security Team. • Developed a dynamic scanner and a static analysis tool to automatically discover XSS flaws. • Developed a dynamic scanner and a static analysis tool to automatically discover insecure HTTP contents over HTTPS web pages. • Worked in Tokyo, Japan from February to August in 2013 as a temporary worker dispatched by TMF Group Japan. • Worked in Dublin, Ireland from September 2013 to May 2014 as a full time LinkedIn employee.
• Built and maintained a BigData management system to integrate a wide variety of commercial products. • Designed the database schema on MySQL and implemented its REST API in Java. • Developed Android and iOS applications and PHP web applications as the company's projects.
• Created a novel technique to detect cross-domain vulnerabilities in web applications through academic research. • Worked as Research Fellow (DC1) from April 2009 to September 2011. • Worked as Research Fellow (PD) from October 2011 to March 2012, after receiving Ph.D. degree from Keio University.
• Programmed approximately 60,000 lines of code during a 7-month period. • Accredited as a Super Creator for the development of Amberate, a web application security scanner that automatically detects web application vulnerabilities.
Recruited members for AMBERATE.ORG, a group that works toward the development of the web application security scanner, Amberate, and makes various web applications more secure by using Amberate to detect vulnerabilities.