William W.J. Kwok is a recent graduate from San Francisco State University. He is a hardworking, passionate, assertive, and risk-taking individual with an educational background in Business Marketing, Business Management, Music Business, and Asian American Studies. William is trilingual (English, Cantonese, Japanese) and has a breadth of international experience. He has a strong history in leading and managing team projects, music concerts, fundraising events, and working with non-profit organizations. He aspires to make a difference in the the organization he resides, and the communities around him.
- Closing-role in sales for cloud-based SaaS business intelligence solutions - Sales engineering to help client integrate the solution and provide tutorials - Provide best practice solutions to clients for social media and advertisement - Contribute ongoing feedback to engineering team to improve UX and infrastructure - Collaborate within teams to improve sales performance and product pitches
- Led and monitored the SEO and Social Media Campaign for JETRO USA division - Researched and implemented cost-saving ways to promote JETRO’s services - Devised B2B marketing and expansions strategy for JETRO’s overseas clients - Analyzed and determined budgets for JETRO and its clients’ marketing campaign - Setup timetables for all deliverables for each activity and event - Maintained and updated the main website of JETRO USA - Created promotional marketing collateral materials as needed
- Analyzed Nielsen and U.S Census figures on the Asian American demographic - Researched and made observations on potential subjects’ online presence - Organized and conducted focus groups and ethnographic research - Created an environment where subject feels engaged and confident to express their thoughts - Conducted post-research follow-up to see how subject felt about the experiment - Transcribed and compiled data to be presented to clients and investors
- Spearheaded a committee to fundraise and plan for the annual graduation banquet - Maintained a motivating and collaborative environment for committee members - Accomplishment: Fundraised $20,000 in a one year time frame
- Create a comfortable environment for local students to practice their English - Provide constructive feedback to students in regards to their English usage - Share the love of cultural exchange with students
- Securely serviced and managed customer accounts and investments - Identified opportunities and solutions for customers to earn more benefits with their current accounts - Ambassador for Bank of America’s brand and image - Connected customers to personal bankers for more specific financial services and needs
- Designed and proposed street-promotion and marketing plans - Arranged college campus live performance events with college campus student organizations - Organized and compiled contact information of business partners and fans - Managed the communication with our fan base via Facebook, twitter, Reverb Nation, Tumblr