Jeffery has hands on experience in designing user experiences and user interface for digital products, website and mobile applications. He has worked on different type of projects over the past 3 years such as, TimesSquare, HSBC, DellEMC, React etc. Meanwhile, He also supports the startup company to establish their own digital products such as Linpons, Claristock, 冠域商業及經濟研究中心 .etc He has worked across a whole range of projects across different industries and delivering designs in a fast-paced environment.
Portfolio : jefferyhung.zdip.app
1. Stay professional 2. Upgrade my own's value to raise the competitiveness 3. Create a high-level user experience on each digital product.
‧ Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences. ‧ Design and deliver wireframes, user stories and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces. ‧ Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback ‧ Initiates and manages new design projects - Involved projects: 1. Index on Censorship 2. HKFC Soccer 3. HKFC Rugby 4. Cricket Hong Kong 5. UBS HK Open 6. Craft and Crew
• Compiled the online banking widget by using HTML5 ,CSS and Dojo js • Wrote Unit Testing to examine the program logic • Work closely with colleagues in Global Transaction Banking Production Support team in different regions around the world in Europe, United States, Middle East and Latin America, Data Centre operational and support team in Hong Kong and United Kingdom,
• Designed Off Page and On Page SEO for the clients. • Utilized Webmaster tools to analyze the web traffic in order to attract more potential clients. • Monitored the conversion rate with Google Analytics. • Assisted in website development with different CMS.
• Researched and reported on China automotive market. • Developed prototypes and designed websites and apps. • Analyzed and formatted the Wechat data from different dealer for easy visualization. • Participated in the full lifecycle proof-of-concept project design and implementation.
• Managed and maintained the official website ( igift.hk ). • Analyzed the traffic of website and fanpage to attract visitors. • Designed publication materials such as banners, posters and leaflets. • Evaluated the marketing trend and provided suggestions for improvement.
• Built up a strong connection with users through various official channels. • Assisted in web content updating, online marketing and event management. • Managed on a basis content of community products including forum and social media. • Maintained and updated corporate and promotional information.