（株）Link Sports / Co-Founder & CTO
（株）Link Sports / Co-Founder & CTO
- 15+ years software experience in analysis, design and implementation of J2EE applications. - 10+ years project management experience with development teams of 2 to 8 members using agile methodologies.
- Developed a Q&A mobile and web application for sports. - Currently developing a mobile application for sport team management.
2011年5月 - 2015年10月
- Responsible for managing 10 engineers and 5 to 10 projects simultaneously. - Introduced Google Apps to replace legacy corporate systems and successfully lowered the administration costs. - Developed a gamification platform to increase customer loyalty and engagement towards websites.
2010年11月 - 2011年4月
- Developed a crawler to fetch various venue information from three major restaurant sites: Gurunavi, Tabelog and Hotpepper. - Developed a web application that enables users to easily plan or join events. - Deployed and managed a web application in Google App Engine.
2009年2月 - 2011年1月
- Acquired 3D avatar offshore development business from ngi vietnam. - Responsible for administering corporate systems of ngi group. - Developed a website for ngi group to provide reviews and comments on iPhone and mixi applications.
2008年5月 - 2009年2月
- Successfully founded a local subsidiary in Hanoi. - Offered technical assistance to companies invested by ngi group. - Built offshore development structure for 3D avatar modelling. - Participated in the project to build the first Tier 4 data centre in Vietnam.
- Responsible for managing an international development team of 10 members. - Applied Scrum methodology to manage several projects. - Organized and prioritized numerous development tasks to form several concrete projects. - Assigned developers to projects depending on their skills, experience and talent. - Worked on the performance improvements of the OpenSim platform.
- Responsible for managing 20 engineers and 5 to 10 projects simultaneously. - Built company's own development methodology by combining the company's development conventions and the real world agile development practices. - Incorporated continuous integration into company's software development processes. - Designed and implemented an internship programme for 4 Vietnamese students.
- Developed web applications as a technical lead using various J2EE frameworks. - Replaced company's proprietary web application framework with OSS alternatives. - Localized an international web application by collaborating with an international engineering team. - Managed development teams of 2 to 8 members.
- Responsible for delivering enterprise intranet blog application package to resellers. - Designed the architecture of the intranet blog application. - Led the intranet blog application development using various OSS technologies. - Designed and implemented application's own API by extending AtomPP specifications to suit customers' needs. - Managed a development team of 5 members.
- Developed Japan's first online mileage service both on PC and mobile platforms. - Developed fully automated mobile advertisement distribution service. - Led the development of additional features on the mobile advertisement distribution service. - Identified and eliminated performance bottlenecks in high traffic internet services.
1999年7月 - 2001年8月
- Troubleshot technical problems on computer motherboard. - Handled technical questions from customers and provided them with solutions. - Built a corporate website to present technical information of every product.
日本語 - ネイティブ, 英語 - ビジネス会話