Grab (Singapore) / Courier
Graduating with a degree in Accounting and Finance. 'Striving to be the best at what I do' , is my motto and I like to navigate through challenges to figure out more about myself.
To be able to constantly better myself and achieve new highs at each milestone in my life.
- Completing selected sections of the audit working paper and manual with minimal supervision. - Reorganizing clients’ accounts and preparing of accounts for financial reporting within limited timeframes.
- Handling of cashiering duties and opening and closing of restaurant - Preparing and serving of food - Upselling of food and beverages to hit monthly KPI
- Giving on the job training and managing the part-timers - Relationship building with clients, ensuring a steady stream of repeat clients and positive referrals for new clients. - Spearheading the set up and tear down process of multiple venues while liaising di
- Handling of the registration and activation of the Singpass 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) - Handling the troubleshooting issues pertaining to faulty tokens
- Assisting in the troubleshooting process - Approaching potential clients to get their feedback and interest in the Smart Home system - Handling queries and gave potential buyers of Gem Residences a demo of the Smart Home system
- English - Math - Combined Science - Malay - Home Economics - Social Studies
H1; - General Paper - Mathematics - Malay - Project Work
- Delegating tasks to other house committee and ensure that they are carried out - Managing and planning events for other students so that they can interact with one another and relieve stress. Eg; Sports day and Inter-house Competitions
- Ensuring the team is in cohesion during A-division and 7-a side tournaments
- Data entry - Other ad-hoc duties - Replying of emails and queries from other departments
- Overseeing students for their examination process and other ad-hoc duties.
- English - Math - Science - Malay - Social Studies