HITA Group / UI/UX Designer
HITA Group / UI/UX Designer
Jeffery has hands on experience in designing user experiences and user interface for digital products, website and mobile applications. He has worked on different type of projects over the past 3 years such as, TimesSquare, HSBC, DellEMC, React etc. Meanwhile, He also supports the startup company to establish their own
1. Stay professional 2. Upgrade my own's value to raise the competitiveness 3. Create a high-level user experience on each digital product.
- Involved projects: 1. Edupert - UI Design , Branding Design ( http://goo.gl/WrvRVU) 2. Myway Life - UI Design ( http://goo.gl/LHLSVG ) 3. Connector - Website Design. 4. TimesSquare HK - Christmas Gift UI Design 5. TimesSquare HK - 拜年照相館UI Design 6. Print Design ( HITA , React, Young Square , Connector, Timessquare)
2016年5月 - 2016年12月
‧ Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences. ‧ Design and deliver wireframes, user stories and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces. ‧ Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback ‧ Initiates and manages new design projects
2015年7月 - 2015年11月
• Compiled the online banking widget by using HTML5 ,CSS and Dojo js • Wrote Unit Testing to examine the program logic • Work closely with colleagues in Global Transaction Banking Production Support team in different regions around the world in Europe, United States, Middle East and Latin America, Data Centre operational and support team in Hong Kong and United Kingdom,
2015年2月 - 2015年5月
• Designed Off Page and On Page SEO for the clients. • Utilized Webmaster tools to analyze the web traffic in order to attract more potential clients. • Monitored the conversion rate with Google Analytics. • Assisted in website development with different CMS.
2014年6月 - 2014年8月
• Researched and reported on China automotive market. • Developed prototypes and designed websites and apps. • Analyzed and formatted the Wechat data from different dealer for easy visualization. • Participated in the full lifecycle proof-of-concept project design and implementation.
2014年2月 - 2014年6月
• Managed and maintained the official website ( igift.hk ). • Analyzed the traffic of website and fanpage to attract visitors. • Designed publication materials such as banners, posters and leaflets. • Evaluated the marketing trend and provided suggestions for improvement.
2013年6月 - 2013年9月
• Built up a strong connection with users through various official channels. • Assisted in web content updating, online marketing and event management. • Managed on a basis content of community products including forum and social media. • Maintained and updated corporate and promotional information.