I am a resourceful, ambitious individual with over 8 years of experience working with startups in different countries (USA, Chile, Singapore, Sri Lanka) and have started a few as well. I am always looking for fun challenges and to meet interesting people.
A driven, passion-fueled marketeer who really enjoys seeing ideas and campaigns coming to fruition. I believe that inspiration lies in everywhere but it most often calls to me through photography, fashion, travels and sunsets. Will work for sushi.
Life is made up of living different experiences. Living a life made up of exciting experiences is the fuel that pushes me forward, to venture into new and challenging fields that provide me with opportunities for continuous learning to become a better version of myself.
I enjoy helping people...
Founded in 2010, Wantedly is a Tokyo-based startup helping you discover jobs that ignite your passion. We've created a platform, where people and companies meet based on passion and values, rather than simple salary and benefits. Every day, we work on adding new features that further enrich your work experience.
We are currently one of Japan's business networking platforms with over 2.4-mil monthly active users and brands like UBER, Airbnb and Buzzfeed are acquiring talent via our platform.
Now, we are here in Singapore to leverage the power of social media and networking to make your dream job a reality. #WantedlySG
Wantedly aims to connect talents with companies based on shared mission and values, rather than salary and benefits.
Striving to Create a World Where Work Drives Passion, we want to provide opportunities for talents to discover their dream companies, while allowing companies to showcase their brand story and passion projects to build their dream team.
We seek to establish a workplace culture, where people are happy with their jobs, motivating them to work hard which drives personal development and impact.
Wantedly has achieved phenomenal success in Japan, and we are now on a mission to bring the idea of building happy lives through happy jobs in other parts of the world.
We strongly believe in boldness to take initiative, expression of creativity, and taking pride in ownership – and we like to challenge people to unlock their fullest potential.
If you like working in an environment full of energy and passion and enjoy being part of an entrepreneurial team of talented, ambitious young people, we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for a B2B Marketer to play a critical role in Wantedly's business expansion in Singapore. If you are eloquent, diligent and a master in sales and marketing processes, we would love to have a chat over coffee!
The successful candidate will report to, and work closely with the Country Manager and The Business Development Team to implement the following:
- Execute and adapt strategy to optimise top of the funnel and assist to close deals;
- Organise sales visits for the team to demonstrate and present Wantedly products;
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance throughout the sales cycle;
- Provide short and long term market forecasts, reports, and trends to assist business development in the acquisition of B2B clients;
- Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on B2B marketing initiatives;
- Maintains strategic partnerships with organisations and agencies to promote the use of Wantedly products;
- Develop and execute B2B digital marketing plans that may include SEM, SEO, Display, Social, email campaigns and participation in industry conferences and events;
- Conduct competitive analysis to determine product positioning, market segmentation, product services and support strategy;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing operational tasks as needed.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years marketing experience required; a minimum of 1 years of experience directly managing B2B Digital Marketing programs with a proven track record of success
- Proven track record managing marketing pipeline generation, including measuring and analysing performance across all channels to ensure processes in place are optimal.
- Email, database, and digital marketing experience
- Google Analytics and Google AdWords certified (Required)
- Experience with CRM platforms like HubSpot and Salesforce to nurture, track and report on lead conversion (Plus)
If you think you have what it takes to build up our Singapore clientele and keep them coming back, furnish us your Wantedly profile with your experience and portfolio.
Click on the "Want To Visit" button to let us know you're keen to be part of a high growth startup that gives you amazing opportunities like you've never imagined!
We host bi-weekly team lunch at our cozy office space together! We ... Show more
All of us have interesting backgrounds. Some of us had our own blog... Show more
Do you know that we have a ping pong table? You're welcome to chall... Show more
|Looking for||B2B Marketer|
|Special features||Free snacks/lunch|
|Founded on||November, 2012|
|Industries||Consulting / Survey / IT (Internet/Mobile) / Human Resources / Nursing Care|
There are no recommendations yet.