Zave helps private companies and their stakeholders track important dates and deadlines, manage activities with their corporate secretary and store important company information and documents.
The mission for Zave is simple. Allow small businesses and their corporate secretaries to both spend less time on routine corporate governance admin and more time on more exciting and challenging things.
By building a platform that allows businesses to work transparently and efficiently with their professional services providers on their corporate governance and finances. We strongly believe that doing great business starts with smart corporate governance.
Do you take pride in building products that you love? Join us as a Fullstack Software Engineer today!
We are looking for a fullstack software developer to join our small but growing team at Zave! This is a unique opportunity for an energetic and self-motivated individual to be part of a dynamic team which works hard and plays hard together.
What you’ll do as our fullstack software engineer
• Reporting to our VP of Engineering and working with the CEO in an Agile programming environment;
• Reviewing and completing assigned tasks during Agile sprints;
• Providing input and suggestions around Product features and specifications.
The tech stack that we work with :
• ReactJS/CSS3/HTML5 on the front end and NodeJS on the back end;
• Atlassian (Jira, Confluence and BitBucket).
Your ideal profile
• Computer Science Degree or equivalent experience;
• Proficient in English
• Preferably 3 years experience as a full stack web programmer
Good to have skills:
• Natural Language Processing/Generation Artificial Intelligence;
• User of Atlassian tools such as Confluence, Jira and Bitbucket.
Join us and have endless Coffee from our new Espresso Machine at the new SBF Center HQ ☺
Click “Want to Visit” to get in touch with us today! Don’t forget to fill up your wantedly profile so that we can get to know you better.
|Looking for||Full Stack Developer|
|Founded on||August, 2017|
|Industries||Financial Services / Insurance / IT (Telecom/SI/Software)|
There are no recommendations yet.