What's the difference between a career and a job? It's passion.
And a passionate Engineering Undergraduate I am , embedded with skills and drive to make a successful change in this competitive environment. Quick to realize that I would not make it pro in soccer, I turned to technology and innovation which drew me into a world of problem solving.
A great interest in start-ups and the entrepreneurship grind, I aim to have a start-up of my own in the near future. But not before learning and offering my skills to the pros out there. Armed with a variety of technical and problem solving skills that could be helpful to you and your company.
When I am not studying or trying to understand fluid dynamics , I travel around to the world to be surprised by the flavours and cultures it has to offer me. An Avid foodie, I often love conversing with people about everything and anything.
Also you can call me "British" with a "P"
"Don't worry about failure; you only have to be right once." -Drew Houston, Co-founder, Dropbox
A quintessential hustler that wants to have his own startup in the future , with both feet firmly in the present!
To craft a career around MedTech and Business Development. To focus on the niche fragrance market and do content creation on YouTube for the Singapore Market
To achieve all this, I seek a great mentor in my field to challenge me and push me beyond my limits.
• Developed creative solutions to customer demands, resolving problems resourcefully with clear vision • Researched and analyzed operational problems to retain 100% customer satisfaction • Market Research: Sourced and communicated with 30+ companies to introduce our products and services • Performed project cost/benefit analyses as they related to overall budget projection constraints • Partnership Development: Partnered with an institution for the introduction of TEAM's which is 3THIRDEYE Inc's flagship product and closed a deal with them
-Provided excellent customer service and customer satisfaction -Increased sales revenue of Buona Vista Outlet by 20% -Multi-tasking and prioritizing working on bar, floor and kitchen service - Maintained great customer relations
• Managed a team of 15 Medics and ensured their welfare • The first medic to re-develop the S.O.P from scratch for hospital medics in SCDF • Achieved Leadership Award for Best Mentor to Medics • Certificates obtained: Medical Orderly Course, CPR, First Aid (AED), Basic Rescue Course (SCDF), Sergeant Certification Course
• Designed and developed an EMG monitoring system. Coded the software for the microcontroller to use the Integrated Development Environment as a medium to display the results • Built a signal processing circuit board to receive the data from the circuit and display the EMG of the patient in a constant waveform, which could then be used to analyze and interpret the recordings for their physiological significance • Project Management responsibilities include: o Ensured resolutions of issues escalated by the Project Board and led the Project Board o Confirmed that project tasks were completed in a timely manner o Approved the budget and decided tolerances Ensured software planning and created timeline for project
2017-1 - 2017-5
Joule Thief Medical Device Project
• There is a growing interest in self powered medical devices, especially internal devices like pacemakers and defibrillators because the battery has to be replaced after a few years of use, requiring invasive surgery.
• The body tends to produce very small amounts of voltage from muscles but it is nowhere near the amount required to power such a device. A joule thief is a circuit design that can amplify a very small voltage source using just a toroid transformer, resistors and a transistor.
• To test if the concept could be adapted to work with the small human body voltage, five externally accessible muscle groups were tested for amplification and output voltage. Since this could potentially be used in a medical device, user specs included having a 90% accuracy (less than 10% error) of the input voltage
2017-1 - 2017-5
Product Design and Development of Medical Board Game
Lead the manufacturing process developing both virtual and physical prototypes using methods such as: Casting and Molding, Laser Cutting, and 3D Printing • Completed prototype product specification verification and the product design and development process documentation • Physical Prototyping Lead responsibilities include: • Ensuring that each physical prototype used in the game are complete • Validated that manufacturing and quality assurance was both cost and time effective
2016-1 - 2016-5
Edson Student Entrepreneur Initiative
• Participated in the Edson challenge to innovate a hand-held biomedical device that can assist EMT's and Medical Professionals in vein detection on the go • Developed a Business Plan for execution and source funding for 50% of the project • Garnered the support of Tempe Fire Rescue Medical Department • . Granted Lab Space and Funding
2016-1 - 2016-12
Product Design and Development of Blood Glucose Meter
• Received Hands-on training and implementation of product design skills that combine virtual analytical model prototype development with component and sub-assembly integration to develop both virtual and physical prototypes • Verified selected product architecture specifications from design input and earlier design process verification steps • Integrated subsequent design constraints to perform virtual verification of alpha prototypes • Provided effective documentation and design reviews
2015-8 - 2015-12
Product Design & Development of CPR machine
• Created a simulated SolidWorks of an Automated CPR machine from scratch • Successfully completed 100% of initial phase modeling that can cater to patients of different sizes • Data was gathered and analyzed for size fitting and device function
Pritish is a resourceful individual whose core strengths clearly lies in his communication skills and willingness to take initiative. A keen learner who puts his best foot forward to all tasks he is entrusted with.
Pritish is a responsible and driven person. During my interactions with him, he has shown that he is reliable and will always help a colleague in need. He constantly goes the extra mile and will be a valuable asset to any company.