What's the difference between a career and a job? It's passion.
And a passionate Engineering Undergraduate I am , embedded with skills and drive to make a successful change in this competitive environment. Quick to realize that I would not make it pro in soccer, I turned to technology and innovation which drew me into a world of problem solving.
A great interest in consulting and the strategy. Armed with a variety of technical and problem solving skills that could be helpful to you and your company.
When I am not studying or trying to understand fluid dynamics , I travel around to the world to be surprised by the flavours and cultures it has to offer me. An Avid foodie, I often love conversing with people about everything and anything.
Also you can call me "British" with a "P"
A quintessential hustler that wants to have his own startup in the future , with both feet firmly in the present!
To craft a career around Consulting and Business Development. To focus on the niche fragrance market and do content creation on YouTube for the Singapore Market
To achieve all this, I seek a great mentor in my field to challenge me and push me beyond my limits.
● Prestigious W.L. GORE Funding Grant Recipient. ● Spearheaded and pitched the strategic plan to Barrow Neurological Institute (BNI). ● Created the Business Proposal Plan and Business Model Canvas for BNI which was subsequently approved. ● Designed and developed testing methods for the R&D phase and Design Verification Phase. ● Accepted into ASU Innovations Programme
● Closed Universal Home Health as the biggest client through marketing campaigns. ● Made recommendation to reduce by 10% of average spend required to recruit new software engineers by eliminating less qualified prospects near beginning of recruitment process. ● Increased sale of Management Software (T.E.A.M) revenue by 25% through social marketing strategies.
•Provided excellent customer service and customer satisfaction •Increased revenue of Buona Vista Outlet by 20% •Ensured consistent quality of food, beverages and service •Multi-tasking and prioritising working on bar, floor and kitchen service
● Led a team of 20 Medics, taking charge of their daily duties & welfare in a supervisory role. ● Re-developed the Standard Operating Procedures for hospital medics in SCDF to ensure relevance. ● Recipient of the Leadership Award in 2013.
• Designed and developed an EMG monitoring system. Coded the software for the microcontroller to use the Integrated Development Environment as a medium to display the results • Built a signal processing circuit board to receive the data from the circuit and display the EMG of the patient in a constant waveform, which could then be used to analyze and interpret the recordings for their physiological significance • Project Management responsibilities include: o Ensured resolutions of issues escalated by the Project Board and led the Project Board o Confirmed that project tasks were completed in a timely manner o Approved the budget and decided tolerances Ensured software planning and created timeline for project
2017-1 - 2017-5
Product Design and Development of Medical Board Game
Lead the manufacturing process developing both virtual and physical prototypes using methods such as: Casting and Molding, Laser Cutting, and 3D Printing • Completed prototype product specification verification and the product design and development process documentation • Physical Prototyping Lead responsibilities include: • Ensuring that each physical prototype used in the game are complete • Validated that manufacturing and quality assurance was both cost and time effective
2016-1 - 2016-5
Edson Student Entrepreneur Initiative
• Participated in the Edson challenge to innovate a hand-held biomedical device that can assist EMT's and Medical Professionals in vein detection on the go • Developed a Business Plan for execution and source funding for 50% of the project • Garnered the support of Tempe Fire Rescue Medical Department • . Granted Lab Space and Funding
2016-1 - 2016-12
Product Design and Development of Blood Glucose Meter
• Received Hands-on training and implementation of product design skills that combine virtual analytical model prototype development with component and sub-assembly integration to develop both virtual and physical prototypes • Verified selected product architecture specifications from design input and earlier design process verification steps • Integrated subsequent design constraints to perform virtual verification of alpha prototypes • Provided effective documentation and design reviews
2015-8 - 2015-12
Product Design & Development of Automated CPR machine
• Created a simulated SolidWorks of an Automated CPR machine from scratch • Successfully completed 100% of initial phase modeling that can cater to patients of different sizes • Data was gathered and analyzed for size fitting and device function
Pritish is a resourceful individual whose core strengths clearly lies in his communication skills and willingness to take initiative. A keen learner who puts his best foot forward to all tasks he is entrusted with.
Pritish is a responsible and driven person. During my interactions with him, he has shown that he is reliable and will always help a colleague in need. He constantly goes the extra mile and will be a valuable asset to any company.