Binscombe Medical Centre / Pharmacist Assistant
Final year pharmacy student with multiple working experiences in retail and NGO community pharmacies, consisting of diversified customer base. Strong passion in improving customer services and promoting primary healthcare to the general public.
- Gained insight of daily operations of UK community pharmacies and their healthcare system
- Developed skills of efficient dispensing at both out-patient and in-patient sectors - Assisted in the operation of computer system and management of ward stock and nearly expired medications
- Cooperated with Senior Pharmacist, Mr Danny Chan, in maintaining smooth operation of a hectic pharmacy - Provided drug information to customers, especially tourists of different nationalities, in Mandarin and English - Developed skills in handling various types of customer enquiries and providing services tailored to their needs
- Recipient of the Mannings Future Pharmacist Scholarship - Worked closely with Ms Martha Cheung in serving residents who are mostly elderlies - Took initiative and actively introduced customers the sales promotions of the product they are interested in
- Shadowed Mr Brian Chan and explored the new development and future plans of Watsons - Used Watsons Health App to answer customers' health enquiries to improve their online experience - Provided practical insights and creative ideas for enhancements in customer experience and service
Welfare Secretary of the Pharmacy Soceity, MS, HKUSU Session 2017 1. Productively managed the sales and stock of Society Products - Placed custom orders with manufacturers and launched 2 new Society Products in year