The second item on the list of questions is a short explanation about your need for a passport. Please note that if you are travelling between the EU and USA or Canada, you will be required to obtain a visa in order to enter the country; this is often referred to as a COVA or visa card. You must be aware that without a visa you will not be allowed entry at all! Therefore, you must complete the Czech Republic passenger locator form accordingly.