A tourist visa (also referred to as B-2 visa) is necessary for your wife. The immigration office can ordinarily be found near the border area, and customs officials at the border needs to be able to inform you where to find it. A Mexico tourist card, also referred to as an FMT, is a government form declaring that you've stated the objective of your trip to Mexico to be tourism, and it has to be carried with you while you're visiting Mexico.

Keep up to date with your connections on the Wantedly People App.