< Business development > - BD activities for IoT/M2M networking products at ODM vendor.
- Finding partners to collaborate alliance business in IoT/M2M market.
- Especially focusing on BD activities with Mobile operators, security company and IP product manufactuers to develop various products by adopting Sercomm ODM know-how, which manufactures 20 million devices per years in global market.
- Support/create for existed/potential partners, who are / will enter the IoT/M2M, smarthome market as the ODM vendor perspectives such as 1.) Cost reduction, 2.) Flexible designing manufacturing process, 3.) best time to the market.
< IoT Incubation > - Having seminar presentation at Wireless Japan which is about " How to accelerate IoT mainstream by using ODM method in Japan".
- Especially, focus on incubation of the IoT/M2M, O2O, Smart Home, and Connected Car market.
- Suggesting and proposing to mobile carrier and service suppliers by providing solid IoT hardware + proposals such as IoT Gateway, LTE hotspot in car, Beacon, and various sensors etc.
- Strategically focusing on the creation of NEW IoT consortium in Japan market in order to create IoT ecosystem.
< Product Marketing > - Creating Marketing strategy to be widespread the IoT Gateway, LTE hotspot in car and potentially WoT products in Japan Market.
- Analytical Marketing research on IoT/M2M business in global market.
- Marketing communication for various products such as creating PR/Web strategies under ODM business.
- Coordinating the attendance of exhibitions such as International Smart Grid EXPO 2014, Security Show, and Wireless JAPN exhibition, etc.
< Technologies > - Specifically focusing on IoT technologies such as IoT Gateway, LTE/3G router, various sensors and IP camera for IoT/M2M business.
<Summary of Company> - The company was established for R&D and focused on licensing business for Next generation PV, and semiconductor - Major shareholders were SoftBank Corp., Qualcomm Inc (Paid up capital of USD 6.0M) - It had joint research agreements with Tohoku Univ. Labo.
<Business Development / Start-up> - Supportively co-founded this new Technology Licensing Organization - Supportively creates business / financial plan for each Fund-raising period - Comprehension of the Advanced Technologies (PV, RFIC, Sensors for IoT) transforming into Strategic Marketing
<Marketing> - Analytical Research of World Photovoltaic, Semiconductor, and other technologies market - Analytical Research of Advanced Photovoltaic Cells, RFIC and Sensor Network Chip for mobile devices and IoT, and other related technologies - Research and Understand the benefit/potential of various advanced technologies which can incubate opening the new market.
<Finance> - Window for major Shareholders, and provide financial report for monthly, quarterly, annually, and all other the reports
<General affairs, IPR, and Laws> - Operation for the Board Meeting and Shareholder Meeting - Support General Affairs, PR, and IPR(Intellectual Property Right) management - Window for Auditing Firms(KPMG) for appropriate stock price calculation - All kind of transactions are required in English and Japanese for joint stock company, according to regulations and laws including Japanese Corporate law, shareholder agreement, and the articles of an association
- Member of NEW Solar Project for Private homes - Member of NEW Agricultural ICT project / NEW Mobile Healthcare project - Member of WiFi (fon) router project, which to offload the mobile network. - Data analyst for Digital Photo frame product(PhotoVision) which has over 1M active users - Assistant for White Broadband (WBB) project director - Softbank’s Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) counter - Translator and counter with major foreign companies for potential MVNO partnership - Counter team member with major Domestic companies for potential MVNO partnership - DWH L4 accountant for Photo Vision, WBB , and Fon Router Customer Data analysis - Controlled Inventory for Mobile accessory. - Forecasted the mobile inventories and negotiated with each manufactures. - Person in Charge for 4 Mobile accessory manufactures. - Member of Executive Office for the Mobile Agency Forum(Over 10,000 attendants) 2009-2010, instructed the benefit of new mobile devices. - Leader of Executive Office for the Mini-Mobile Agency Forum(Over 1,500 attendants) 2009, instructed the benefit of new mobile devices. - Member of development of iPhone series reservation scheme. - Member of Executive Office for special VIP iPhone shop in 2009, 2010 - DWH Level 4 accountant to analyze customer data esp for iPhone.
Accomplishments: - No. 1 Sales for new recruits Contest for FY09 (Out of about 800 new recruits) - Softbank Award in the first half of the 2009/Awarded for spring Forum /Team Awarded for inventory control